Tuesday 1 April 2014

A fresh start on April Fools Day!

Hello! *peeks out meekly* Uhm, after going through a nearly half a year-long hiatus, I'm kind of back? On April Fool's day. Well, the reason why I've been m.i.a for such a long period of time is because of well...personal reasons, school, life, laziness, procrastination, and uhm...I just wanted to take a break from blogging for awhile.

Let's see...after October...ah yes. That time I was in my second semester of my first year in polytechnic. I guess... well, I have to say that that semester was generally much better as compared to the previous semester, semester 1. Better modules overall, better groups, and my sem 2 GPA was much better than my sem 1 GPA. ^//^" [Rant about my GPA here :/] So far during the long, long holidays I've been enjoying, I...pretty much slacked at home. Sometimes I go out with my friends. I had planned to work, but I kept meeting up with my friends, and by the time I tried finding a suitable job that doesn't require experience (I'm a newbie @@) and doesn't require long-term commitment, it's tough. *sigh* So my life pretty revolves around me waking up, eating, sleeping ,using the computer. Pretty much like Shintaro from Kagerou Project. Except I do go out sometimes, and he doesn't. >< But he has a very sad reason why he stayed at home and never went out. T_T

Anyway, I still have a couple of things on my mind. Which I will probably post later, or tomorrow. But this post is long enough because of the rant above(if you click it anyway), so I will end off for now.

Plus I need to search for a blogskin for this blog hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment